Many Lakes to Enjoy
Your fishing trip is not confined to one lake, you have many options. For the ambitious fisherman there is over 30 miles of quality fishing available on 7 lakes without portage.
The many islands, points, narrows, and water depths which vary from 10 feet to over 130 feet, offer a excellent variety of fishing structure.
The lakes are narrow and not large, offering good fishing and protection from the wind even on the windiest of days.
The outpost is a quality rustic cabin very comfortable – inside and outside.
- Recently replaced windows w/screens – plenty of cross ventilation for summer use.
- Steel insulated outside door with window and screen. New outside deck & balcony surrounding 3 sides of the building.
- Exterior log siding – building is varmint proof.
- Solid roof with attic ventilator to remove summer heat off of the attic. Making cabin cooler.
- Sound interior walls with 1×6 tongue & grove knotty pine siding.
- Solid ceiling, base boards, window trim, and ceiling trim. sound sub-flooring pained and easy to keep clean.
- On demand hot water heater.
Our guests have the finest accommodations available. The cabin itself is very clean, well maintained and includes the following features:
- Kitchen cabinets w/Formica counter top and sink. Propane Heat – thermostatically controlled.
- Propane refrigerator, w/freezer.
- Propane cooking stove w/oven.
- Cooking utensils – plates, cups, glasses, silverware, pots, pans, skillets, pitchers, bowls, etc.
- Bunks with mattresses which sleep 6 comfortably outside balcony surround 2 sides of the outpost.
- Great place to relax after a day of fishing.
- Floating, anchored dock for 2 boats. Kitchen double sink – unlimited hot and cold water.
- Bathroom – shower & vanity – unlimited hot & cold water.
- Outdoor Bar-B-Q grill. Outdoor Fish Cooker. Just bring your own oil and you are ready.
- And of course – the old’ faithful outhouse.
You bring your own food, towels, personal items and bedroll.